Whoa, AC dude in Fl is arrested

Seems a self employed AC worker got busted big time in St. Pete's area.
Clifford Burdick, 34, 5936 92nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg. Charges: Solicit Minor via Internet; Attempted Lewd Battery; Receiving Computer Statement for the Purpose of Sexual Conduct with a Child; Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor; Possession of Marijuana. Occupation: Self-Employed, Air Conditioning Repair
http://www.theledger.com/article/20070723/NEWS/70722043/1004

Damn Geo........... No offense but WTF are you? Dateline? You have any stories of hvac guys peeing on air conditioners or screwing old ladys out of their cash for a phoney service call? There were 22 guys arrested in that sting and only ONE stupid jerk was a hvac smuck. What about the unemployed clowns? How about the youth hockey coach? What about the stroller rental agent for Universal Studios? ..and then there was the Osceola Fire Rescue "hump". How about the retarded former Florida Department of Corrections officer, and former Marion County deputy sheriff and detention deputy who is now a Security Screener, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, Orlando Airport? Not trying to bust your hump but why would you single out our field when there were 21 other "chester molesters" from all other walks of life busted too? Bubba
I'm keeping to the 'topic' HVAC LOL !!
To be honest, I wanted to just try to understand the mind of these wacko's. Seriously, why would they do such crap??? I don't understand it.........
What really surprised me was the engineer!!
Also, I can't understand these women teachers going after 10 year olds either, and most are hot women! The ugly ones go to prison but the hot ones get a shrink. When I was in the 9th grade this female teacher tried to put the hit on me, but I turned her down for a hot Junior; I didn't want some ol bat taking advantage of me!! BTW, I failed her class.......

I guess you found out what happened to turtle.
<Eat me> wrote in message wrote:

Fuck off, he was a bit behind where it came to continuing education is all.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:00:25 -0800, "Jeffrey Lebowski"

Now Ithink we found turtle.
<Eat Me> wrote in message wrote:

I *know* you're wrong.