Who's got one of these? (Amana pressure switch)

Ive got a customer with an Amana GUD115X50A 90% upflow gas furnace. The plastic inducer wheel blew its top. The Johnstone Goodman/Amana dealer had the inducer. What they didnt have is the Tridelta pressure switch that was rusted to "smithereens" from the evap coil leaking on it for 13 years. They said it is "discontinued" (but they arent always too bright) Anyways, its a FS6534-1045 10207904 -0.80 wcpf 2 port 3 wire (C, NO, NC) I had no luck searching so wondering if anyone else has a local source? Bubba

No luck on specific numbers, how about one of these... ?
http://www.johnstonesupply.com/27/tabid/1783/default.aspx?product_group594
Or here, click pressure switch, then Amana...
http://americanhvacparts.com/index.htm (have never purchased anything here)
All I could find tonight, I can check the dealer tomorrow if you like.
Joseph

at what to set it at. No guide on what each turn of the screw represents. Id have to get something that draws a -.80 vacuum so I could set it correctly. I dont need crap like that. I get enough service calls without futzing with a pressure switch. :-) The americanhvacparts place doesnt have the right one either. I wouldnt purchase from them anyways. They are thieves with the prices they quote. Thanks anyways. I'll keep searching Bubba
Bubba wrote:

You know, an incline manometer [with a negitive side] could help?
--
Zyp

Bubba,
Mars makes a universal replacement that comes field configurable for just about any set up , ive used several of these in a pinch , seems it would cover your need my local supplier has these in stock , let me know if you come up blank kit comes with hose , allen key for adjusting set points on the switch
maybe your local supplier may have one , Happy Trails
F.C.

inducer. What they didnt have is the Tridelta pressurebswitch that was rusted to "smithereens" from the evap coil leaking onhit for 13 years. They said it is "discontinued" (but they arent always@too bright).Anyways, its a sFS6534-1045i10207904l-0.80 wcpfd2 portR3 wire (C, NO, NC)ZI had no luck searching so wondering if anyone else has a localnsource?dBubba
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:21:35 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@-insightbb.com (The Freon Cowboy) wrote:

Johnstone made by "Antunes"?? and Im not real thrilled with it. Thanks Bubba

(The

Antunes air and gas switches are used all the time on industrial burners and are a good little switch. Safe-money on the little version being OK.
http://www.antunescontrols.com/scgifs/Air_Gas_Brochure.pdf
But any switch that will let you field-calibrate should be a winner.
I'd check/set the calibration with a small U-tube manometer. ( even YOU can admit you suck just a little.... at least .8" w.c. worth of little? :o) ) and come up with a better calibration then half the switches dropping off the assembly line.
-zero
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:31:30 -0500, "-zero"

The switch (10207904) is a good number after calling the Goodman Tech support number. I called back Johnstone and they said it is a good number but comes up as "obsolete/no replacement". Goodman told me to tell Johnstone to call Goodman factory parts center and order it. I did and they did. Every once in a while you just have to beat somebody in the head. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

Bubba;
You of all people should know better than to trust some counter people. Besides, it's the thermostat ~
--
Zyp