Who ordered the snow?

Gonna be a great day...fighting strep, got one compressor to install, and then have to go explain to the resturant why they have to change filters or the units freeze solid..yay..
-- New Sig file, stolen from alt.autos.corvettes
Shut up Dave.
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:45:50 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

    Ummm... that was me. I thought someone said 'snow me'.
    Sorry. My bad.