which Honeywell thermostat do I need to get

I have a janatoral heat pump thermostat it has emergency on it. It has 7 wires yellow to Y, red to R, green to G, orange to O, blue to C, brown to E, & white to w2 I'm wanting to change it from a mercury to non mercury digital thermostat which one do I need to get from Honeywell thermostats
brian wrote:

Hi, You need full featured thermostat, high end one. I'd suggest Vision Pro 8000 series. This one can handle any set up. It is 7 day programmable, digital which will cover your system and even some more. Comes with pretty good owner's install. manual. Good luck.