where should the a/c vents be positioned.

I recently hired someone to install hvac in a home that I am building and he placed all the vents above the windows in each room (living room, kitchen, bedroom). I have a sliding glass door in the kitchen and he placed a vent above the sliding glass door. Does this sound right or should I find someone else.

Think about where the heat transfers into your home.
On 9 Apr 2007 20:30:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Fire your architect.
Would you be happier if it was install in ceiling Dido