What to ask HVAC Tech

This was originally posted to a different newsgroup, and I was referred here.

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

Ask him if he would like something cool to drink, show him where the bathroom is and get the fuck out of his way.
That's how *I* treat service people who come into *my* house.
That's how *I* wish to be treated when I come into a stranger's house.
It's pretty simple really.

    What do you do when you're finished with your beer and your dump ? :-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Give em the bill?
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

In Indiana, it is Union Coffee break time..

HVAC wrote:

It is really nice if the Check is timely and valid.