What size is my Comfortmaker A/C unit?

I have a split Comfortmaker unit. I am trying to determine the size of the outside unit. I have a gas furnace model GUG094A016N that is 90,000BTU, but the outside units tag is gone. I scraped the rusty tag on the hermetic condenser and this is what I got. BM701092 7821A343ABCA 02491172719 I'm pretty sure this is a Bristol compressor, but when I go to the Bristol web site and dig through their library I get Nothing.. Do any of you have any idea what size unit this is?? I'm thinking 3ton or 3.5ton. I have about 2000sq.ft. heated/cooled.
Thanks, Troy

Well, it's obvious that the "BM" at the start of the model number stands for bowel movement.
Other than that, I guess you're shit outta luck.
Your Furnace is Snyder General Furnace GUG094A016N Your Central air is brand Arcoair gug094ao16n open sight http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t 292
Good luck from Dido