What is the max temp for a condenser fan thermal overload?

At what temp will a standard G.E. 1/5 hp, 825 rpm 230v. condenser fan motor trip the internal thermal overload? I googled it, but came up empty. I have a customer that has a motor thats getting hot(170F) but amps and bearings are fine. They said it was off during the weekend, but when I checked it all was good(it had been running for over 24 hours and cycling when i checked it).

93.58 DEGREES Bubba

c or f?