what happened to Turtle?

Two or three years ago, he fell off a ladder, and spent some time in the hospital. He did write a bit, said essentially that the brain is very complicated, and the doctors don't really know how to treat head injuries.
I've also been wondering. I do have his contact information, been considering writing or phoning to see if I can find out anything.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Paul C) wrote in 3136.bay.webtv.net:
He now teaches HVAC at Mississippi U. Dildo is his ass-istant.... :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Or just maybe he is doing better then Lowblow Dido
"Paul C" wrote..
He's over at hvac-talk.com