What happened to CB?

I'd hit him up on nextel direct connect, but why should I?

Reply to
gofish

He's cleaning erasers for Turtle while Dido grades the papers.

Don't hit him up on Nextel, he would likely hit you back, and that could hurt.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

We know what grade you would be getting Don't we? Smile you are it. from Dido

Reply to
AKS

So I guess that makes you the dunce in the corner.

Reply to
Al Moran

Would it be F- or FU?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Actually, that makes me the guy in the truck fixing the HVAC for the building. After Dido the "not a HVAC tech" added three or four of them green jugs of freezon stuff to the window unit to make it blow nice and cold. CBH is in the corner for swearing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

After Dido the "not a HVAC tech" added three or four of them

Don't forget, Dildo also closed the return air vents to make it cooler!....LOL!!! Care to explain that one to us, Dildo??

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

No no Don't have that much education to do that You should know that but you friend Ludlow Well that remain question have nice week end from Dido

Reply to
AKS

Yes and it worked but you are to arrogant to understand what I said and applied from Dido

Reply to
AKS

"AKS" wrote

Maybe you should loosen your neck tie....you know...increase the blood flow to your brain a little....I know, I know...but hey, it's worth a try!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

My blood pressure is find and I do not ware tie so my friend you can share your brain with Paul you two brothers putting both heads together hmmmm you never know perhaps we all may get something out of that professionalism, hmmm that is very big word. Dido

Reply to
AKS

"AKS" wrote

Yes, it is, Dildo! Especially coming from you! Perhaps you should lie down and rest for a while!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Bob_Loblaw posted for all of us...

I think he really needs to loosen his grip on his jabberwocky...

Reply to
Tekkie®

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= wrote

LOL! Emphasis on "jabber"...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Wow I can believe that all the professionalism you can come out with only word "jabberwocky..." Whoooo I cant apprehend this I must be getting old. Happy days are here Dido

Reply to
AKS