What happened to CB?

I'd hit him up on nextel direct connect, but why should I?
He's cleaning erasers for Turtle while Dido grades the papers.
Don't hit him up on Nextel, he would likely hit you back, and that could hurt.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Would it be F- or FU?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Maybe you should loosen your neck tie....you know...increase the blood flow to your brain a little....I know, I know...but hey, it's worth a try!
--
Respectfully, Bob

wrote

My blood pressure is find and I do not ware tie so my friend you can share your brain with Paul you two brothers putting both heads together hmmmm you never know perhaps we all may get something out of that professionalism, hmmm that is very big word. Dido

Yes, it is, Dildo! Especially coming from you! Perhaps you should lie down and rest for a while!
--
Respectfully, Bob

Bob_Loblaw posted for all of us...

I think he really needs to loosen his grip on his jabberwocky...

LOL! Emphasis on "jabber"...
--
Respectfully, Bob

Wow I can believe that all the professionalism you can come out with only word "jabberwocky..." Whoooo I cant apprehend this I must be getting old. Happy days are here Dido
wrote

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:20:29 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
So I guess that makes you the dunce in the corner.
Actually, that makes me the guy in the truck fixing the HVAC for the building. After Dido the "not a HVAC tech" added three or four of them green jugs of freezon stuff to the window unit to make it blow nice and cold. CBH is in the corner for swearing.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Don't forget, Dildo also closed the return air vents to make it cooler!....LOL!!! Care to explain that one to us, Dildo??
--
Respectfully, Bob

wrote

Yes and it worked but you are to arrogant to understand what I said and applied from Dido