What Causes Compressor Leads to Burn Off of Terminals?

Page 4 of 4

Here you go
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5152/compressornameplatedl5.jpg
-- Ken
Ken on my earlier post I thought that we were talking the terminal on compressor it self, but after looking at picture whatever maybe worth to you, you have one of two problems, one is and most likely low voltage supply or line voltage drop or both, two possible bad cap resulting compressor shutting down on overload and then trying to start up again "word is short cycling" this would also caused for kick start to burn up, and replace that bad wire put spade terminal and solder it in for good connection. Good luck from Dido

I can't believe you all are still beating this dead horse...no pun intended
Now let's get on with the next canidate