Well we know he did not get advice here - Ohio Home Explodes While Owner Out Running Errands

MANSFIELD, Ohio A gas leak ignited an explosion that destroyed a northern Ohio home while its owner was out running errands.
Mansfield Fire Capt. George Rippey says the home exploded Saturday around 4 p.m. The force of the blast knocked out the windows and doors of a neighboring home and threw debris across the street.
No one was injured in the explosion. Rippey says the home's occupant, Keith Phillips, was out buying an electric heater for the home when the explosion occurred. Phillips told authorities that his furnace had been acting up Friday night, and that he had shut off gas to it.
Authorities are investigating how the leak started and what caused the gas to ignite.
I bet Stormy was working on it!
what a maroon wrote:

No way.. If stormy had golden touched it, the damned Block would be gone.

Thanks for the confidence you guys display. Really warms my heart to know I'm so deeply loved.
Here is a snap shot of my last furnace job.
http://i.pbase.com/g4/12/60812/3/64191573.jjLVYaXI.jpg
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I do hope you numbered those pieces so it can be reassembled by your liability insurance company. ;-p