Weil-Mclean Ultra boiler question

Weil-Mclean Ultra boiler question:
1. How long does it run before stopping in winter?
2. Can it heat up to 140 deg Farenheit, or does it run at 120F in winter?
3. Any problems with it?
WOW...alot of questions...........
1. Runs until it heats the set point on the thermostat
2. it can heat to any temp you like. It is all set up at the original startup and setup
3. Any problems with what? The boilers??...I have had none. Oh there was one the plugs kept leaking in the proto types. The boiler was replaced for free to the customer....with a new warranty starting at the start of the new installation

I prefer the Viessmann and the Lochinvar Knight. I don't like the Ultra's aluminum heat exchanger with it's fingers for heat transfer. The fingers won't be there in five years, what happens to efficiency then?
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

It runs until it is hot enough.

Yes.
Just a loose nut in front of the thermostat.

Thanks
How long have you owned it?
And how much did you save on fuel consumption from your previous boiler?