Weak blower?

Just wondering if my furnace blower is not pushing the air even after its been cleaned.. Am i going to need to replace it with the same speed or can i put a higher power motor on it to push something extra? I was thinking that the faster motor might cool the coils down to much?

Have there been any quantitative measurements taken to verify your suspicions before you try to redesign your furnace?? What method(s) were used to measure the actual airflow?? What was the system design airflow?? What was the actual measured airflow??

after
CY: I'm not there to check. Have you changed the air filter? Are the registers open? What's the heat rise?
Am i going to need to replace it with the same speed

extra? CY: The fact that it's blowing at all is a good sign. Check the rest of the system before replacing any parts.
I was

much?
CY: Are you doing AC, heat pump, or fuel heat? What's the make and model of the furnace? Short answer is that we don't have enough information.
lot of deleted posts, is cat boi being tough geek again, maybe someone will take his lunch money again
cat boi , u r a dicksmack

Yeah, I get tired of reading Milligan's posts, too.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

The OP could write a complete fucking wiki article and then YOU still wouldn't have enough information.

Your manners need work.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Go shove it up your ass, you fucking mormon.

The one thing that the entire group could agree with... :)

I think you can pick up a 5hp multi-speed blower kinda cheap. That outta move all the air you need. Shouldnt have to adjust a thing. Then a new thermostat and you are all set. Bubba
Bubba posted for all of us...

Shouldn't he touch up the wiring too?