we want to sell our boilers

our company is manufacturer of solid fuel,liquid-gas and hot water boiler .we are very pretentious for our boilers and we are selling to a lot countries.when you see our prices you'll not believe.You buy and you see high quality and high efficiency.you will not repent never.for more information you visit

begum

You need to get someone in your sales department that can form a sentence.

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Try Bangalore

Reply to
TH

Bang a what???

Reply to
Noon-Air

"begum" wrote

I'll bet you are.

pre·ten·tious - adjective:

  1. Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.

Mr. Young, I think this one's for you...

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler