Waterfurnace mistake

hvac group, I'm not a troll, I've ask you guys for help, which u can check. I passed over Trane air to air, to go with Waterfurance at a much higher price. After a year with problems, having had a factory rep. come. State inspectors, ect. I'm still screwed. My unit will not stop running. When my zones are at the set temp. it still won't stop. My kw usage for June of 06 is the same as 07, with a compressor out in 06. My kw usage in Feb 06 which temps at 0 F all month, is also the same, with a major leak in my wall going upstairs. Now that my problems have been fixed? I'm at the kw usage as from before without the repairs. I'm at the point to take out Geo and go air to air to save $$. Regards, RT

Reply to
rodthacker

Prove it.

yes, take out Geo. He's evil.

Reply to
.p.jm

I was thinking of responding to this guy, but after his closing statement I think I'll TAKE a pass. NO, I MEAN I'LL PASS! That sounds bad too! I MEAN I'LL NOT REPLY!

Reply to
Geoman

Yo...Douche Bag, We talked about your 14"round zoned geosystem months ago. Until you fix the duct your fuct.

Don't blame the equipment until the installation is fixed. I'm calling your utility provider to up your rate until you grow a pair & fix the real issues. So, why don't you just eat a bowl of f*ck...

p.s. I just lost a couple of my daily commuting routes to work w/the 35w bridge collapse, so I'm not the happiest right now. Still waiting to reach a couple friends... lot's of blue ext. cab GMC/Chevy's in those pics. Next time a politician opts for an earmark over an infrastructure bill, I'm gonna go postal. I cross that river at least twice a day. a couple times a week over the bridge, 4-5 times a week under it.

geothermaljones st.paul,mn.

Reply to
geothermaljones

Sad tragedy in deed. I wish everyone involved and their families the best.

Reply to
<kjpro