water from unknown source at HVAC ceiling vent

All water pipes in my two story house are under the first floor and in the first floor walls to the height needed to supply water to faucets in kitche n and bathrooms in the first floor. This morning when in bathroom (first f loor) water dripped on my head; I looked up and the ceiling around the air duct for heat and A/C was soaking wet as was the metal vent itself. The in side component of the heat pump is on the second floor in crawl space. The drain pipe for condensation from it is between first and second floor. Pr oblem does not exist in any other ceiling vent area. What could be going o n?
Frank, didn't you like the answers you got in the repair forum? Nobody can fix stupid you, or your stupid HVAC system from their monitor!
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org
Frank Thompson wrote:

Stormy, you've been assimilated into the Borg? You have become very impolite, lol! The folks in SLC may not like to hear you talk this way.
I haven't read here for a long time
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Frank, didn't you like the answers you got in the repair forum? Nobody can fix stupid you, or your stupid HVAC system from their monitor!
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org

To fix you problem Please send me money order for $500 and I will be glad to walk you through your problem Other wise you most lesson to Storming.