water dripping

DANgER (danger Bobby you were the one that couldn't understand how the G26 fan

You don't understand why jumpering R and G won't help when the cooling relay is burnt out. You don't understand why jumpering the door switch is dangerous... You jumper switches when you can't figure out what's wrong. Your nickname is "Danger"...we all know why...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"You don't understand why jumpering R and G won't help when the cooling relay is burnt out."

The heating relay was burnt out you dumbass. LOL That's why the limit opened, then kicked on the cooling relay. SIGH!

5th time, understand now bobby?

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

On 22 Feb 2007 04:50:32 GMT, DANgER (dangerBobby you were the one that couldn't understand how the G26 fan

The only one being fuqured is you, DANgER. You just can see it. Sure, I ordered the board, and a draft inducer assembly hahahah. Then I thought Id order a thermostat and a limit and a gas valve and a blower motor and a transformer and an ignition module.................... Just like you do calls, eh Heat-boi? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

DANgER (danger The heating relay was burnt out you dumbass.

Gee, I've really got you rattled, haven't I!! HAHA

Which STILL didn't turn on the fan... now do you understand why your suugestion to jumper R and G wouldn't work??? You know, George Brown College offers courses in this stuff... BTW, I teach there occasionally....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Bubba wrote

And don't forget to jumper R and G...and then jumper the door safety switch....why not jumper the pressure switch while you're at... you'll have to do all of this if you want to be a so-called "tech" like Danger! Poor Danger..hasn't got a friend in the world, not even a virtual one online...I can just see him spinning wildly out of control... LMAO!!!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"Heats up to the limit setting. Limit opens and fan kicks into high speed. Runs, cools off and lopsided cycle starts all over. "

Bob what is it you don't understand? bubbs help your boyfriend out here! Bob you keep talking about his G26 call, and you keep getting it wrong. You are a teacher? BAHAHAHAHAHA

Closing R and G, like I said, would engage the cooling relay and cooling speed, thus preventing the furnace from cycling on limit.

6th time now bobby....do you understand now? No where did he say the cooling relay didn't work. Man you are really making yourdelf look dumb here.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

I don't order parts online, or come here to ask which parts I should order. get bobby to help you bubbs, he clearly understands that furnace!!!

BAHAHAHA Did you train him?

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

On 22 Feb 2007 17:06:37 GMT, DANgER (dangerI don't order parts online, or come here to ask which parts I should

Im really interested where you saw that I was ordering parts online or asking which parts I should order??? Now I did see where you said I should replace the inducer assembly which was a total ridiculous hack statement out of your pie-hole. I think you need to search the newsgroups and come up with that info for me DANgER-boi. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Actually a #68k21 on a 12 year old G26 is a very common failure. The old grey motors are replaced with a black one. Your a hack and you can't get parts!

LOL

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

On 23 Feb 2007 04:17:35 GMT, DANgER (dangerActually a #68k21 on a 12 year old G26 is a very common failure.

Thats funny. Lennox sent the part yesterday afternoon and I had it running by evening. I even replaced the flame sensor which wouldnt clean up well enough to make it fire off instantly everytime. It all runs perfectly now. Funny though.........that grey motor was just purring away fine with no leaks. The same motor you seemed to want to replace. Is that how you do your service? Do you need money that bad that you rob your customers of money for parts they dont need? Hack, Hack Hack. Get used to that word. It'll stick with you forever. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba