water dripping

Page 2 of 2
DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

Gee, I've really got you rattled, haven't I!! HAHA

Which STILL didn't turn on the fan... now do you understand why your suugestion to jumper R and G wouldn't work??? You know, George Brown College offers courses in this stuff... BTW, I teach there occasionally....
--
Respectfully, Bob

"Heats up to the limit setting. Limit opens and fan kicks into high speed. Runs, cools off and lopsided cycle starts all over. "
Bob what is it you don't understand? bubbs help your boyfriend out here! Bob you keep talking about his G26 call, and you keep getting it wrong. You are a teacher? BAHAHAHAHAHA
Closing R and G, like I said, would engage the cooling relay and cooling speed, thus preventing the furnace from cycling on limit.
6th time now bobby....do you understand now? No where did he say the cooling relay didn't work. Man you are really making yourdelf look dumb here.
-Canadian Heat
On 22 Feb 2007 04:50:32 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

The only one being fuqured is you, DANgER. You just can see it. Sure, I ordered the board, and a draft inducer assembly hahahah. Then I thought Id order a thermostat and a limit and a gas valve and a blower motor and a transformer and an ignition module.................... Just like you do calls, eh Heat-boi? Bubba

And don't forget to jumper R and G...and then jumper the door safety switch....why not jumper the pressure switch while you're at... you'll have to do all of this if you want to be a so-called "tech" like Danger! Poor Danger..hasn't got a friend in the world, not even a virtual one online...I can just see him spinning wildly out of control... LMAO!!!
--
Respectfully, Bob

I don't order parts online, or come here to ask which parts I should order. get bobby to help you bubbs, he clearly understands that furnace!!!
BAHAHAHA Did you train him?
-Canadian Heat
On 22 Feb 2007 17:06:37 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Im really interested where you saw that I was ordering parts online or asking which parts I should order??? Now I did see where you said I should replace the inducer assembly which was a total ridiculous hack statement out of your pie-hole. I think you need to search the newsgroups and come up with that info for me DANgER-boi. Bubba
Actually a #68k21 on a 12 year old G26 is a very common failure. The old grey motors are replaced with a black one. Your a hack and you can't get parts!
LOL
-Canadian Heat
On 23 Feb 2007 04:17:35 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Thats funny. Lennox sent the part yesterday afternoon and I had it running by evening. I even replaced the flame sensor which wouldnt clean up well enough to make it fire off instantly everytime. It all runs perfectly now. Funny though.........that grey motor was just purring away fine with no leaks. The same motor you seemed to want to replace. Is that how you do your service? Do you need money that bad that you rob your customers of money for parts they dont need? Hack, Hack Hack. Get used to that word. It'll stick with you forever. Bubba
shit, I thought you were dead. now I have to block your change of name too. ??
bye bye
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

LOL I never gave you permission to read my posts in the 1st place.
Clown!
-Canadian Heat