Water Chiller Seasonal Stability Acceptance Tests (SSAT)

We factory acceptance test (FAT) water chillers typically under maximum load conditions.
What is a maximum load condition?
A maximum load condition is primarily ambient temperature focused. Not chilled water temperature focused. It is the condition whereby while the chilled water temperature's are at the design full load return and supply points the coincident ambient temperature is at the maximum specified for a given altitude.
But water chillers fail mostly under lowest load conditions.
What is a lowest load condition?
It is precisely the reciprocal!
What sayeth the PJM's and the other great minds of our industry?
Of course, given the above described limitations that a typical FAT is subjected to, the imagination, of a technical nature, regarding SSAT's, is more about extrapolation though mostly about seasonal timing.
Marc O'Brien Technical Director Fridgetech.Com Ltd
What brought this on?

Mr. O'Brien I am not HVAC person nor do I have any degree Are you asking why chillers fail mostly under lowest load conditions? Need verification on this.
And What is a lowest load condition? well from my on experience up to 200 HP reciprocal compressors, if system properly design that should not be relevant, system/unit should be abele to operate from no load to ?????? depend if same water/brine is use for heating.
And I am sorry to say but manufactures often enough are known to cheat in design of systems, it is not always what they claim to be! Tony www.cas-environ.com