Want to know more about the Centralized air conditioning

hiiii i like to know about centralised air conditioning were district cooling is done.And also please check my site http://airconditionersbasics.googlepages.com and suggest to improve it any technical knowlegdes are most well come
Excuse me

Think: Remedial English class.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

muneer wrote:

Wow. You are in Dubai? Why is your Website in English? I would assume that you would be better served to have that in one of the local dialects. Is Air conditioning your big seller and what kind do you sell and service? These are the things people will want to know.
Your Website is fast and simple. You do need to add more information though. I assume you are looking at Zone air conditioning? If you search the Web, there are several sites that will send you a DVD that shows you how and will have a catalog of materials on it. I have seen pictures of your countries inside Ski resort. I am very impressed. Johnstone Supply in America has that DVD, but there may be a small charge for it.
http://www.johnstonesupply.com/