Walk in cooler compressor

Would anyone be able to recommend what size compressor would be needed to keep 420 cubic foot walk in cooler at 35 F? Thanks

Reply to
kroner76

Do you already have the evap unit?? What is the product?? What are the humidity requirements?? Does it have lights in it?? How many?? What kind?? What are the box measurements?? Is there just the one access door?? Is it a display cooler?? How many doors does it have??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Need a hell of alot more info than that.

Reply to
daytona°

No. I was gonna use a old Mobile Home AHU. That will work, right?

Milk, eggs, meat, beer, alligator, and crayfish.

It's usually pretty humid here in Louisiana

Yup. I got some old construction lights. I think there 400 watts each, and there's 3 of them.

I asked, but she slapped me. She said how big her box got was none of my business.

I think so. Is that the one that says Coleman on it where the filter goes?

No. I think the brand is Tyler.

Well, there's two in the front, one in the back, one for my office, and then one each for the men's and ladies rooms.

Reply to
Mo Hoaner