Wake up North America

Why don't we invent stuff like this? A heat pump that supplies domestic hot water to commercial buildings at 180*f all day long with no boiler! The refrigerant....Carbon Dioxide. This technology was being used here in the 1930's and 40's. http://www.mayekawa.co.jp/en/g/g02.html
Food chain: Men shoot it, women cook and clean it, kids eat it.
Technology chain: Americans invent it. Chinese steal the technology and mass produce it. Germans improve it. Sweedish buy a couple hundred thousand, to give to thier citizens "for free". Finally the Americans end up buying the Made in Pakistan version, cause it's about as cheap as the Walmart version.
Don't thank me. It's my job. I'm a professional.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Ya. A professional knucklehead.

The plumber's idea was better.
Let's see...$25.00 or $12,000.00 ? Hmmmmm. After the shower room was re-done, you come back and (slaps forehead) find the broken valve.
Cha-Ching!