Viessmann Vitodens 200 install Experience anyone

Has anyone here put in these units. We have twinned 200,000 BTUH units to install ina a 100 yr old 6300 ft2 house, with integrated DHW , Viessmann is assisting.
Does anyone have any experience with these units. They are the highest efficiency boilers on the market Wondering about their reliability and ease of service. Have sold/installed other Viessmann products with great results.
Thanks in advance.
Doug

Well, evidentially they know something EVERYBODY else does NOT!
Standard efficiency up to 109%
Yea, OK...we are now PRODUCING efficiency??
kjpro
kjpro posted for all of us....

Yeah, really where can I get me some of these puppies? I'll hack a couple in at home, raise the Lux and wait for the checks to roll in. Forget oil prices buy from me!!!
--
Tekkie