Viessman or Buderus

Contractor prefers Viessman. Are they really worth it, as compared to Buderus?
I havent asked yet but i beleive the Viessman boilers are 1.5 to double the cost of a Buderus.

slant fin is best
http://www.slantfin.com /

I can't believe that the F-150 XLT is double the cost of my Tundra

it's not, you've been had

I don't know where you been shopping.... here the new F-150 XLT 3/4 ton run $30K
"Noon-Air" wrote:

Thats only because of the unionized american labor. That and Ford is so close to bk its not funny.
Notice that when the Japanese set up auto plants in the US, they're run by Japanese standards, not entrenched US labor unions.
Seriously, who would want to employ some fat lazy american!
HAHA
-Canadian Heat