Viessman or Buderus

Contractor prefers Viessman. Are they really worth it, as compared to Buderus?

I havent asked yet but i beleive the Viessman boilers are 1.5 to double the cost of a Buderus.

Reply to
TomS

slant fin is best

Oscar_Lives

I can't believe that the F-150 XLT is double the cost of my Tundra

Reply to
Noon-Air

it's not, you've been had

Reply to
TomS

I don't know where you been shopping.... here the new F-150 XLT 3/4 ton run $30K

Reply to
Noon-Air

Thats only because of the unionized american labor. That and Ford is so close to bk its not funny.

Notice that when the Japanese set up auto plants in the US, they're run by Japanese standards, not entrenched US labor unions.

Reply to
gofish

Seriously, who would want to employ some fat lazy american!

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @