Venmar Constructo 1.5

Hi,

I have a Venmar Constructo 1.5 HRV and it is now running on high speed no matter which setting I put it on, meaning the switch...it runs on high speed in remote, low or high speed. The only time it doesn't is when the main control is on the "summer" setting. As soon as I move the dial to the 30 - 50 % humidity range it starts to run on high speed no matter the switch setting. It has never done this before.

What's going on??

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
figi1966