URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS

Does anyone know where I can get a manual or drawing of the Napanee gas-fired steam boiler. Model 330 25 LS. It is 1.01 million BTU. It was made by Napanee Industries and it no long existed now.
Highly appreciate your help.
I shall say I need manufacturer's specifications for the main and gas pilot head configuration for the Napanee gas fired steam boiler.

Looks like a copy of Continental or O&S. Your best bet is to contact a few local boiler service companies to see if they have something in their files or on a dusty bookshelf.
An experienced tech should be able to set this up correctly for you.
As with a Continental, you can mount a new burner. You just have to split the front outer door (2nd to 3rd pass) in half and remount the two halves like a York Shipley front.
-zero