Unit heater BTU

I have a old hydronic unit heater mfg. by Warren Webster & Co., which is no longer in business, the model number is 18H22, Order number 58 UH 2040 anyone have literature that would show the BTU output of this. I think this is probably about a 100k BTU unit it has 1 1/2" supply & return tappings, a 18" fan with a 1/6 HP 3 speed motor, the unit is approx 26" H x 24" W x 10" D. the coil itself is approx 20 x 20 with 2 rows of 5/8 copper tube & is approx 4" thick Thanks

Your Welcome, Bubba