Uhh Ohh, ANOTHER bad "Baadman?"

Dang! Now I'm NOT feeling the love. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

:-)

That better?

Reply to
<kjpro

Im not sure. Is it supposed to make your ass tingle? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

Speak for yourself, Dickhead! :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

f*ck you too ;-)

wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

I was wondering if you were going to reply. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

message0news:N_ydnV6hAoWhTpXanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com...070I was wondering if you were going to reply. :-)

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

I hear ya, I&#39;m ending the Summer with a bang. We&#39;re not even done with air conditioning and I&#39;ve been getting heating calls for the last three weeks! It&#39;s going to be a quick change into the heating season. :-(

Reply to
<kjpro

it hit 94 degrees here today , 7 of october in central illinois and its 94 freakin degrees out , go figure , ran three calls this afternoon and the long range forecasts are calling for a mild winter ,

guess global warming is a reality ,

wrote:

message news:3JGdneCyaeiX7JTanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com...b> just took me a bit ;-) been pretty busy this weekendZ2dI hear ya, I&#39;m ending the Summer with a bang.2We&#39;re not even done with air conditioning and I&#39;ve been getting heatingocalls for the last three weeks!cIt&#39;s going to be a quick change into the heating season. :-(

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

I&#39;ll be first to order a mild winter. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro