Uhh Ohh, ANOTHER bad "Baadman?"

Page 2 of 2

Dang! Now I'm NOT feeling the love. Bubba
(The

:-)
That better?

Is it supposed to make your ass tingle? Bubba
ahhhh, now were back to bidness as usual, ;-)

Speak for yourself, Dickhead! :-)
fuck you too ;-)
I was wondering if you were going to reply. :-)
just took me a bit ;-) been pretty busy this weekend
wondering if you were going to reply. :-)

I hear ya, I'm ending the Summer with a bang. We're not even done with air conditioning and I've been getting heating calls for the last three weeks! It's going to be a quick change into the heating season. :-(
it hit 94 degrees here today , 7 of october in central illinois and its 94 freakin degrees out , go figure , ran three calls this afternoon and the long range forecasts are calling for a mild winter ,
guess global warming is a reality ,
message     just took mea bit ;-) been pretty busy this weekendZ2dI hear ya, I'm ending the Summer with a bang.2We're not even done with air conditioning and I've been getting heatingocalls for the last three weeks!cIt's going to be a quick change into the heating season. :-(

I'll be first to order a mild winter. :-)