Uhh Ohh, ANOTHER bad "Baadman?"

Page 1 of 2
Yes, that's right. Another Bad New Goodman. This one was a 14 SEER 5 ton R-22 Goodman heat pump GSH series. This one, I installed 8 weeks ago when it was 100 degrees out. Worked fine till today. Completly out of refrigerant. At first I thought this was going to be my 3rd Baadman coil in less than 2 weeks that was leaking. I was wrong. I first spotted the extra oil in the bottom of the outdoor unit. This one was leaking at the reversing valve right where those 3 small pilot tubes/cap tubes from the reversing valve braze into the top of it. Factory braze job. Customer wants a new unit. Goodman doesnt seem to want to do that.......Yet!! Goodman. I just luvz ya! Bubba
you probably installed it wrong.
Yeah, like that would have caused the issue. I guess he can correct the problem by cleaning the condenser coil?
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:58:48 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Oh goodie! Ive awoke the web tv village idiot. Bubba
kjpro wrote Yeah, like that would have caused the issue. I guess he can correct the problem by cleaning the condenser coil? -------------------------------- pro?? condenser wouldnt be dirty on a new unit. obviously a hack job install.

My reply made as much sense as you and Stormy put together.
I guess his installation is going to make an internal braze joint leak. <rolleyes>
Oh goodie! Ive awoke the web tv village idiot. Bubba ----------------------------------- id say your the idiot ,blaming your hack install on the product.must be nice to be so ignorant.
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:41:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

You wouldn't have a clue if it smacked you in the face and bit you on the ass. Its rather hard to make it a install error when a factory braze joint on the reversing valve fails. But then you wouldn't know a braze job, a reversing valve or even a hack unless it crawled up your ass and gave you a hemroid. Now bite me and go fuque yourself you webtv crack whore. Bubba

Why don't you learn how to reply properly. It would at least make you look a little brighter.
bubba: hack installer . with little kid talk.
Bubba wrote:

Really;
I thought Goodman had a "10 year replacement warranty". What happened to that?
--
Zyp

Probably like most other manufacture's...
Has to be a coil or compressor.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Really? Is that what the mfg's warranty says?
--
Zyp

ledouxfan, these guys have bad attitudes, hate their jobs, hack installers that use playground name calling to make them feel superior. i wouldnt hire them to wash my car. i hate hack installers that allways blame the manufacturer for the hack install to get more labor. so unprofessional . lucas
On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:43:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Trying to make friends are ya, web-hack-boi? Dont worry. I wouldnt wash your car anyways except maybe to stand on top of your hood and take a quick piss on it. Bubba
ledouxfan, these guys have bad attitudes, hate their jobs, hack installers that use playground name calling to make them feel superior. just read the replies. i wouldnt hire them to wash my car. i hate hack installers that allways blame the manufacturer for the hack install to get more labor. so unprofessional.hvac isnt the rocket science these guys like to make out it is. these guys are what make americans look bad hacks that half learened a trade and ridicule others to feel superior . not to mention ripping off trusting customers and manufacturers . lucas

Please see the following web site. Thank you.
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/592/01 /
-zero
News Flash , webtvboy - im a regular here and bubba and i were just having a friendly disagreement ive been in the trade for close to twenty years , and dont need your advice, friendship, sympathy , whatever the fuck that drivel you spouted was supposed to be , now go back to alt.home.repair and leave us alone
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 06:53:06 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@-insightbb.com (The Freon Cowboy) wrote:

I can just feel the love? :-) Bubba

(The