Two zone system, Zone 1 stopped

------------------------------------- kblundell
Question to all you guru's out there. I have a two zone system, 1st floor Heat and Cool is Zone 1; 2nd and 3rd floor is Zone 2. Heat had been functioning just fine, as we recently had some 48 degree nights. Yesterday it was 95 degrees, so I turned on the AC. Zone 2 worked fine, but Zone 1 wouldn't come on. I checked the fuse box, switches that I'm familiar with and all were "on" and functioning. This morning it occurred to me to test if the Zone 1 heat is working and it's not. I put a call in to the electrician who installed a controller in the attic last November/December when we made the attic into a livable space - waiting for his call back, and I called my oil company where I have my service plan to ask if they have any hints re the burner not coming on. They weren't helpful, so, any ideas? Look for your input. Recap - all lights are green, all fuses are "on", no switches shut off. Thanks!
--
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |