Trane Warranty Item or Not?

This is a Trane XR11 outside fan coil unit with metal fatigue all around the center of the cover/grill where the fan mounts. Installed in 2003. Trane says no!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOrsriRLoVE

Does it have a 10 yr warranty? Probably not... Buy a new one.
geothermaljones

support.
Let me know when it sounds like a blackhawk & wakes the neighbors.
geothermaljones

Actually, The UH-60 helicopter is relatively quiet.
PS- That condenser get hit with falling ice?

our locale (too far south) and I am unaware of anyone standing on top. Definitely metal fatigue at this point though. Just not sure what got a crack started.... I have only seen this once before. Anyone else run across this?

Perhaps the blade threw a shim and this was caused by excessive vibration. Perhaps not.