Train A/C don't blow cold air

Hello guys/girls,

I got 17 years old furnace and a/c unit from train and until yesterday everything was fine.

Now the fan is blowing but not cold air is comming out.

The furnace is gas and a/c is electric.

What should I check first?? What do you guys think what's wrong??

Any idea and/or advice???

Is anyone localy here to Jamestown, NC visiting this board who can help????

Thanks.

Dino

Reply to
dino.kusturica

Sounds like its broken

yup, its broken

ok

The Yellow Pages

Probably never been serviced

yup/Yellow Pages

Yup....look in the Yellow pages.

Your welcome

Reply to
Noon-Air

After 17 years, it's time to replace just about everything.

Reply to
<kjpro