Train A/C don't blow cold air

Hello guys/girls,
I got 17 years old furnace and a/c unit from train and until yesterday everything was fine.
Now the fan is blowing but not cold air is comming out.
The furnace is gas and a/c is electric.
What should I check first?? What do you guys think what's wrong??
Any idea and/or advice???
Is anyone localy here to Jamestown, NC visiting this board who can help????
Thanks.
Dino

Sounds like its broken

yup, its broken

ok
The Yellow Pages

Probably never been serviced

yup/Yellow Pages

Yup....look in the Yellow pages.

Your welcome

After 17 years, it's time to replace just about everything. <grin>