TPDT blower relay

I'm looking for a TPDT relay with 24 volt coil rated for at least 6 amps preferably more. I'll be using it on a 3/4 h.p blower motor & I'd like to at least have the rated relay amps double the actual running amps. So far all I can find is the small glass relays but the amp ratings aren't high enough. I could put two DPDT in parallel if I had to but I'd rather not. Anyone have any ideas?

Yeah... use a simple SPST fan relay to control a 3 pole contactor....or is that too simple??

No that wouldn't work. What I'm doing is designing a relay system for a three zone system with a three speed blower motor that will call for a different speed depending on how many zones are in use. 1 zone - low 2 - zones - med. 3 - zones - high
Here is my diagram.
http://www.oldnewtimer.com/zone_three_speed.jpg
I have to use t-stats where the fan gets energized whenever there is a call for heat or cool. If anyone sees any discrepencies let me know. I haven't tried it out yet but will in a couple weeks.

Thanks, you'd be surprised I couldn't find anything like it in all the supply houses around. All their glass relays were 3 amps or less.

On second thought that won't work either. It's only rated for 1/2 h.p. 240 v. & I need it for 3/4 h.p. 240v. I assumed 16 amps would be plenty but that's only resistive amps.

That'll work, you da man.

...ok then, http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/1EGH5
-zero