Totaline P274-0200 Wiring Question

triangles?

I'm much more familiar with the Ohm's Law Equation Wheel, essentially a circle divided into 4 quadrants that include W E I & R all in one.

Reply to
gofish

snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote

I haven't seen that one, but I was taught to make a triangle with a horizontal line bisecting it. E goes in the top portion of the triangle with I times R in the bottom. You cover up the one you want to calculate. To determine E, you would need to know I and R and multiply them to get E. To get R, you would devide E by I. To get I, you would devide E by R. You can make the same triangle with W, I and E, W being Watts. W is in the top section like E was before.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

How pathetic -- you need a triangle to remember Ohm's law and an acronym to remember resister color codes that I learned in first or second grade? No wonder you are challenged by HVAC

Reply to
blueman

Be persistent. Keep asking questions -- there are a couple of knowledgeable people here who will help you out. The rest are just wannabees who substitute profanity for knowledge.

Reply to
blueman

This is a public newsgroup. Ask as many questions as you want. It really gets people like Bob angry too as a side benefit.

See he can't answer your question...

Reply to
blueman

But both are more qualified than you... These HVAC guys are just one paper certificate away from a McDonald's cashier....

Reply to
blueman

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Reply to
blueman

FUCK YOU, BLEWBOI!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

But unfortunately you and the other loud-mouths here aren't one of them

Reply to
blueman

Richard