Totaline P274-0200 Wiring Question

Page 2 of 2

just
free.
Neither guy is charging enough to know what his doing... NEXT.
Bob_Loblaw wrote:

If you had every actually read the charter (which at this point is totally meaningless) you would find that your statement is completely untrue. It however has progressed to that point lead by some asshole who has nothing to do but sit on his fat ass all day fucking with other assholes on the computer. Thats that.
Respectfully Bob I dont really care one way or another, but everytime I see someone make the claim that you did above, the irony of it just kills me. You cant quit bitching about posts because they (the posts) give you something to bitch (live for) about. Now thats funny.
If you really think about it, answering questions is a great way to get a discussion started. It use to happen all the time that way. For instance, guys like me who really dont see a lot of the newer residential equipment in a residential environment could learn a few things. That is tech to tech information swapping. The HO's ask the questions and if a real discussion were to develop it could evolve into something meaningful instead of a worthless bitch fest. How many topics started by the regulars actually turn out to be, on topic and informative? Not very many. Sorry to say but this group has attracted a high share of hvac dregs and is totally useless for anything other than flame wars with whomever.
Its crazy.
wrote

-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
I disagree, especially coming from you. You have flamed and trolled the group like the best of them, "Powers". So your above comments apply to you as well. I know you don't care but you are still here and a long term member of this group.... :)
I been here quit a while and when ever I have needed help and info it has been here. The noise and water cooler chit chat is just to keep us occupied in the interim. I don't think HO's questions should be answered in open posts. If a HO's question starts a discussion so be it but I personally chose not to answer them...
Joseph

Couldn't have said it better myself...

This is a public newsgroup. Ask as many questions as you want. It really gets people like Bob angry too as a side benefit.

See he can't answer your question...

Be persistent. Keep asking questions -- there are a couple of knowledgeable people here who will help you out. The rest are just wannabees who substitute profanity for knowledge.
writes:

FUCK YOU, BLEWBOI!

Fuck helping you, Jesse is still pissed.

The
is
While you're connecting things together, just wire them ALL together and FORGET the thermostat. <g>