To TEV or not to TEV?

The Kickstart(tm) has a real potential relay built in.

Jean

Actual start cap and potential relay I'll take a pic tomorrow and e-mail it to you

Reply to
Steve

I carry a couple of those on the truck, but all of the systems I am installing come out of the box with a start cap and a potential relay.

Reply to
Steve

you can argue about this forever, but there is no reason on earth that a properly designed system should ever need a hard start relay added. If you have this problem, then it is the time to demand answers from the manufacturers. They are now liable for lots of product liability. If the compressor needs to start under a normally heavy load, then the compressor start winding should be heftier in design. If enough of you folks dump this back into the laps of the manufacturers, this problem will be addressed and resolved by them. After all, it is their responsibility.

Reply to
Don Ocean

STeve, No need to take a pic. I believe you. I just havent seen them on any equipment around here yet. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Yah mon , 'im still down on de isalnd

Reply to