To our southern boys

I Know its off topic, but this is cool, I went to a military school in Baxter Tn, so I have a special warmth for the southern people.
Hope you have good speakers, the music is great, good base too.
http://mybeautifulamerica.com/BeautifulDixie.htm
http://mybeautifulamerica.com/.htm
why don't you fuck off too alt. i wish i was a soldier
-Canadian Heat
On 19 Feb 2007 20:03:12 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Making more friends, loser? Bubba
I am not here to make friends. I am here to answer questions from homeowners. I am a relief to people who have in the past been dealing with incompetents like you, bubba!
-Canadian Heat
On 19 Feb 2007 22:26:43 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Cool. Sounds like the job you have in here pays well. Hopefully everyone in your neck of the woods will join in and take your free advice. Eventually, with any luck, your business will then dwindle to nothing since you are such a nice guy handing out all that free advice. Brain dead and stupid from the boi in Canada. Bubba

I'm plonking this jerk, why waist my energy on him.

SOUTHERN MAN DON'T NEED YOU AROUND ANYHOW...