To day it was hotter than

Today in Southern California, it was hotter than two rats fucking inside of a wool sock!
Jabs
I may use that expression. But, I can't for the life of me think of a situation where I'd be around people who would appreciate it.
Hotter than an egg frying on exhaust manifold?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Hotter than a bear's ass at a picnic!
--
Respectfully, Bob

where the hell have you been the last 4 days?? Monday set new records all across the state, including power consumption. Today was easily 10 degrees cooler, with a cloud cover from 2:00pm on.......
personally I thought sunday was the killer heat wave day, first the freakish thunder-lightening-rain storm, then the killer afternoon heat with no cloud cover
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:49:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Whenever I'm with her something inside starts to burning and I'm filled with desire.
Could it be the devil in me, or is this the way love's supposed to be?