To all you pagans out there in HVAC land

I hope you all learn the true meaning of Christmas,

Maybe you will come to know the truths about it......... as I have..........

Pushing in the stores,

Cursing the clerks out when they don't have an advertised product.

Buying gifts you know the receiver will hate just to tick them off.

Screwing (literally) everyone you can at the office party.

Buying expensive gifts for you wife after screwing others (literally) in attempts to sooth your conscience.

Not letting people in front of you on busy streets..

Fighting over parking places.

Buying gifts for yourself and writing it off as a business expense.

Buying all your rotten kids expensive gifts to make up for being a rotten parent.

Buying your kids gifts you can't afford because it helps your self esteem.

Being hypocrites by wishing people a Merry Christmas when you really want to knock them out!

Being a hypocrite by buying gifts for those same people.

Being a hypocrite by acting nice to those you cant stand because your wife says "Its just once a year!"

Taking Christ out of Christmas by saying "Happy Holiday" instead.

Being a jerk by giving money for those in need that you rip off the other

364 days.

Saying you love your kids but go into debt to buy them gifts instead of giving them the love and attention they need.

Becoming religious for a few days, then, showing who you REALLY are the rest of the year, selfish, rude, non caring, adultery, drunkenness, dishonest, back biting, gossiper, abuser, ignore the kids because their a 'burden' or they 'bug' you, not helping your mate,

MERRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY, and to everybody a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NEW YEAR!!!

I need more Eggnog............... man, loook at the jugs on that one!!!!

Reply to
geoman

I'm thinking you'd enjoy a couple old Tom Lehrer albums. He's got about the same spirit.

For me, the true meaning of Christmas is to look around at all the other people who are obviously happy, and wonder why I'm not. Why I'm not tall, handsome, married, wealthy, popular, raising a big family of obedient kids, and the list goes on.

I drive by the malls, and they are parked right out to the limits of the lot. I wonder how many of the parking spaces near the building are used by employees who are there for eight hours. And how many of the far distant parking spaces are customers who have to walk 200 yards past all the employee cars. I wonder how many of the cars parking in the handciap spots are acually driven or ridden by a handicapped person.

I wonder how much of the merchandise is stolen by customers, and how much stolen by the under paid hired help. And how much of the mechandise is pitched into the trash by employees who just simply don't care.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Christmas is for the Jews:

Oscar_Lives

And Heaven is for Virgins...... (Funny site, Oscar)

geoman