To all Hacks and Thieves on alt.HVAC

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I know we aren't Hacks, at least most of us; I personally don't steal! I wish you a measley 10% profit with no callbacks in the New Year!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

The Freon Cowboy

Merry Christmas my friend. I don't steal either, but I am fortunate enough to see a bit more than 10% :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air

I cant spend %'s. I just look for the $$'s. :-) Merry Christmas Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Merry Solstice to all of my peers. You have a Merry time, and a Happy New Year. Here's to looking forward to a recession free 2008!

Reply to
Zyp

Merry Chistmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to everyone also. Hope 2007 ended up being a good year for everyone as well. Well into the summer it looked like we would be doing real good if it turned out to be a break even year, but then everything picked up and it ended up being pretty decent after all. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30