Thermostat Problem

My thermostat just started to flash between room and temperature settings. Any ideas why this is happening? It's a honeywell digital, non programmable unit.
"gfvermont" wrote in message
My thermostat just started to flash between room and temperature settings. Any ideas why this is happening? It's a honeywell digital, non programmable unit.
It feels frisky.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/Thermostat-Problem-44113-.htm ErikErik wrote:
Oscar_Lives wrote:

------------------------------------- Could be you need to replace the thermostat.Could also be a malfunction at the furnace. If its the latter, you will need to call in a professional.