The refrigerator from Hell

Page 2 of 2
Peanuts, get your peanuts here... <plonk>

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:41:42 -0700, Stormin Mormon

On this you're obviously an expert with a proven track record.
Said to be written,

You have to actually make enough money to pay something into social security first. Considering, based on many of your own posts, most of your endeavors turn out like your fridge job social security is probably safe from you, unlike people's home appliances.
and then

Calling you a retard is an insult to the mentally retarded, they have enough problems without the insinuation that their intellect is on the same level as yours.
--
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail /

That this story was a joke appeared pretty clear early on. I found the dissection was funny, sorry you don't agree.
You just may be "staring at your hand" too much. <Try enjoying life without compulsively analyzing it>

Looks real to me. The original is archived here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.locksmithing/browse_thread/thread/7b10e7f 28686bcd2/6b19462bb393d4c2?hl=en#6b19462bb393d4c2
Doesn't look like it was crossposted to HVAC till the other guy decided to make fun of it. Headers on it match SM's other posts.