The Canuck has lost. Say Goodbye, loser

Its time for me to stop with all the fun. The Canadian wonder "Danger the Canuck" is no fun. He is a waste of time and has more time than I to play on the computer. I guess when you live in a trailer on welfare you can do that. I dont have the time. Its like fighting someone that has their hands tied behind their back. Its really pittiful to watch him go on. I almost feel sorry for him. Clueless and stupid is his real name. Reminds me of a few others that have disappeared like ones that use copper for fuses, motor oil for vacuum pumps and piss for brains. Have a nice life Canuck and keep on posting. Your showing us all how really retarded, dumb and clueless you are everytime you visit the keyboard. Bubba (Always above the Canuck)
Bubbie, you'd write the book on being a dumass on welfare given all your practical experience. You shit for brains idiot... Bubba wrote:

Now tell Bubba what you really think....don't hold back....get it off your chest

Yes but he was right and you were wrong. It is inbred not inbreed and it took three attempts for you to get it. You did, did you not?
BTW, only Americans and those in 3rd world countries live in trailer homes, and those in the third world don't put them in the path of hurricanes or where tornadoes are common. No body lives in trailer homes in the rest of the western world.

Maybe you should invest in a dictionary and then read it you clueless baboon. Bubba
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:21:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

It's a grammar issue not a spelling issue, donkey.

Oh goody. New meat. Brain dead fucker Bubba
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 00:24:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

Canadians are Americans, eh?

With bigger dicks, more brains, and better beer....
--
Respectfully, Bob

Shit don't tell them that or they will invade us like Iraq.
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:48:52 GMT, "Bob_Loblaw"

Well at least we like most of them. Eh.