The best AC to buy

I am planning to buy an Air conditioner. What are the features that I should be considering while buying one and which are the companies that provide the best of the features. It would be really helpful if someone can share their own personal experiences of buying one.

Reply to
narayankavitha

One that is sized appropriately for your application.

One that is energy-efficient.

One that is reliable.

One that is inexpensive to buy and install.

Reply to
CJT

Forget the equipment manufacture and find THE BEST HVAC Company that will service your area.

Get one that will *first* do a 'load calculation' on your home to insure the proper size is getting installed. Also make sure they install it to code and follow the manufactures installation instructions.

BY ALL MEANS, it's more important that you follow the above advice and forget the brand of manufacture. As any brand of equipment installed improperly will not only sacrifice your comfort and operational cost, but it will also give you many headaches and grief with constant repairs.

Reply to
<kjpro

How can you combine "sized properly, energy-efficient and reliable" with "inexpensive to buy and install"?

Reply to
<kjpro