That time of year

To all of the hard working HVAC people where ever you be. May peace and safety bless you all at this Christmassy time. Whether it be cold and wet or hot and steamy like it is here in Cairns It is now time to leave the mob to their own devices and get to our families where we all belong.

Regards

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Abby Normal

Well Dave Thanks from us and all the best you and yours and to all of you out there regardless of your religion,race or color may this Holliday bring joy and happiness Tony say that Cascade Environment Co., Inc.

Reply to
tony