Thanks for all the replys, we are going with the Maytag unit.

Thanks for all the replys, we are going with the Maytag unit.
Please come back and let us know how it worked out. You're always welcome back home.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Front or top loader?

Front loaders use 50% less freon.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Geez, what a hack. You didn't know that there is a door interlock safety switch? You can't open the door while it's in the cool cycle. Have to wait until after the cool, and then the spin cycle. And people say I'm ignorant.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus