tankless-water-heater-recall

Nice you fundie moron - couldn't point to the cpsc page you had to give a legal site. Probably some sleazy shyster Tony balony

Reply to
Tekkie®

ya dint even go to the website didja ya slimey f*ck. the only thing on your plate is bashing Tony. Get a life tekkie

Reply to
gofish

That notice has been out for a month

Reply to
Noon-Air

Hey fishfart if you had half a brain how would I know it's a legal site if I didn't go there? Or are you tony fulla baloney?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Hey fishsmell, how come you decide to defend this tony guy? What's your real motive? He promise you a box of sinkers or a new pole to shove up your ass?

Reply to
Tekkie®