tankless-water-heater-recall

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/tankless-water-heater-recall
Tony wrote:

Nice you fundie moron - couldn't point to the cpsc page you had to give a legal site. Probably some sleazy shyster Tony balony

ya dint even go to the website didja ya slimey fuck. the only thing on your plate is bashing Tony. Get a life tekkie

That notice has been out for a month
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Hey fishfart if you had half a brain how would I know it's a legal site if I didn't go there? Or are you tony fulla baloney?
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Hey fishsmell, how come you decide to defend this tony guy? What's your real motive? He promise you a box of sinkers or a new pole to shove up your ass?