T834 wiring question

I have an old T834 Honywell thermostat that I want to use for other than HVAC application. What terminals do I use if I just want to see the operation of the mercury switch as a SPDT that flips at the set temp. Thanks

Easy enough to finger out..... you DO have a VOM, don't you??

Mercury is poison. Do not use it.