T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 2 of 3

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
putz
enough already

Nice opening. If you don't like it just ignore it. Okay?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Pretty
never
Ok, Putz.

Nice. Two drunks calling names.
--
---
[...]

Doggie want a bone?

I know you do but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Ever wonder (I'm sure you don't care) what other people think of the two of you? Drunks is polite.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I put them each on auto-flush and it has saved me a lot of space, with no loss of valuable information.
Before I eliminated them, I had thought they were perhaps two halves of the same wit.

Let's see, 2 guys who never met you think you're a putz Clark. maybe?
nobody else but you has called KJ a monkey boy but you.
I will just try to ignore it, but now it is getting more amusing.