sure is quiet in here

Page 3 of 3
I doubt that Steve has any Camels of Mass Destruction. Maybe some weaponized freon.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey, Pennsylvania is still ahead of you.

✖
Tekkie® wrote:

I guess if you ain't the lead Dog..you ain't gonna like the view. ;-p

Add pictures here
✖
Trust me-- Paul's advice is 100% on the money. I just had my second round of injections in my back yesterday morning and go for the third in two weeks. Can't tell if they are helping or not yet, but pretty sure I am facing surgery sometime in the fairly near future. I didn't "throw mine out" though. According to the doc, it is from 30 years of hard use. Discs totally worn out on my right side, something happening with the sciataic(?) nerve-- unbelievable pain from my hip to my big toe. Heed Paul's words-- it isn't worth it! Larry.
Add pictures here
✖
Paul said something useful? Really?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Back surgery isn't a whole lot of fun either....been there, done that herniated disc...L4-L5. Fortunately I had a really great neurosurgen, and was back to work with no restrictions after 6 weeks. I was ready to go back to work after the 4th week tho.
Add pictures here
✖