Supply temperatures of Central A/C units

Hi, Very quick question. What is the average temperature (range) that the air comming from the registers should be? I realize this can be effected by many factors, insulation, ducting and many others. I guess to simplify the question what should the temprature be in a new instal with all the proper conditions met, insulation in attic, ducting, attic ventalation, you know if you were to do it all right....?

Reply to
Italian

In cooling mode the supply should be 15-20 degrees F cooler than the return register temperature.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Obviously you havent the slightest clue about how air conditioning works. Seems you have lots of "thumbs", eh? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
Italian

The answer is that you need to charge it by the charging chart that came with the unit, since depending on latent and sensible heat, the temperatures coming off the evaporator coil can and will be many degrees apart depending on the load.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Italian posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Quick answer - cooler in summer - warmer in winter.

Long answer: Obviously you have not researched this before belching out your question. We cannot analyze over the Internet - our crystal balls are cloudy. This group is for professional not homeowner discussion. Your post also belongs in alt.home.repair it may be answered there. Search Google on this subject, is broken at your house? Google is your friend

Do I have to do the rest too?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Well here is my quick reply: you have got some ego there..

Here is my l> Italian posted for all of us...

Reply to
Italian

It looks to me like he was just following your lead. After a while it gets on your nerves looking at the same questions over and over again. There's plenty of good information out there but most of you refuse to search for it, so lazy people get what they get. Get over yourself.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
no one that you know

Fat Eddy

Fat Eddy

Italian posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.=20

Hey there Eyetrowelyan, go fart at the filter and see what it gets you.

--=20 Tekkie

Reply to
Tekkie®