Supply temperatures of Central A/C units

Hi, Very quick question. What is the average temperature (range) that the air comming from the registers should be? I realize this can be effected by many factors, insulation, ducting and many others. I guess to simplify the question what should the temprature be in a new instal with all the proper conditions met, insulation in attic, ducting, attic ventalation, you know if you were to do it all right....?
Italian wrote:

In cooling mode the supply should be 15-20 degrees F cooler than the return register temperature.

Obviously you havent the slightest clue about how air conditioning works. Seems you have lots of "thumbs", eh? Bubba
So what was your reply to the question Bubba? Bubba wrote:

The answer is that you need to charge it by the charging chart that came with the unit, since depending on latent and sensible heat, the temperatures coming off the evaporator coil can and will be many degrees apart depending on the load.
You saying now that you cant read, Italian? My post is exactly what it says below. The temp range he belched out below doesnt mean shit. I can give you any temperature range you want between your supply and return and still not have your system working right. Its not all about the temperature. Bubba

Italian posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Quick answer - cooler in summer - warmer in winter.
Long answer: Obviously you have not researched this before belching out your question. We cannot analyze over the Internet - our crystal balls are cloudy. This group is for professional not homeowner discussion. Your post also belongs in alt.home.repair it may be answered there. Search Google on this subject, is broken at your house? Google is your friend http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair Do I have to do the rest too?
--
Tekkie

Well here is my quick reply: you have got some ego there..
Here is my long reply: Why don you take your crystal ball out of your @#$ and do some reasearch on how to treat other people..
Tekkie wrote:

It looks to me like he was just following your lead. After a while it gets on your nerves looking at the same questions over and over again. There's plenty of good information out there but most of you refuse to search for it, so lazy people get what they get. Get over yourself.
Italian posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Hey there Eyetrowelyan, go fart at the filter and see what it gets you. -- Tekkie

no one that you know wrote:

www.airconditioner-help.com